Thursday, June 30, 2011

ubuntu-za Regional Contacts get Natty CDs soon


After some email to and fro and delays hoping for lifts for the CDs and waiting for addresses I finally sent the CDs. The parcels are in the mail and the post office said it would take 3 days. We have 12 regional contact people on the list, 2 are local so I hand delivered the CDs, one in Durban I got a lift some weeks ago already. 2 didn't send me an address and the remaining 7 will receive CDs in the next few days. So now I think there are 7 people all over the country that owe me a Cappucino and a muffin :) (that's roughly the price of the envelope and the postage) Also I am hoping I'll get some photos of people sharing the CDs.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait... oh :( now I remembered, not actually being in South Africa disqualified me as being a regional contact... Doh! ;)


    Neil

    ReplyDelete